Friday, June 16, 2006

Time to say Good bye!

Hello People, I've planned to leave the company for which I'm working for. Yea, you are right, the insane office. Going to Chennai to work for a different employer. Will have to join them next month. And a couple’ a other reasons as well.
Well, yo buggers, I'm making it clear for you guys, I’ am NOT going to get married OK? or anything of that sort. Don't get ideas.
And the same old dialogs, I'll miss all of you(just kidding).
Hmmm... The Oracle, Warrior, myname?, Rancidspeak... I'll leave you guys here. Bien, aprender comportarse los individuos, en mi ausencia ;-) If they understood this, I'm a goner, anyway, 30 more days, lots more to come.

4 Comments:

Blogger Naveen Roy said...

Google gave me a translation - "Well, to learn to behave the individuals, in my absence"!!!! WTF....u dead dude!!! and i know that you are not getting married, but what are the other reasons??

3:38 AM  
Blogger Keerthi Rohit said...

first thing first .. isn't it too early for u to say GOODBYE .... but any way we (The Oracle, Warrior, myname?, Rancidspeak ) are all very happy that finlly we get some peace of mind ...

And wat r the other reasons ??? not getting married OK then r u getting only engaged !!!

3:49 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

Oh my god! I'm anyway not getting married.Ther is no other special reasons. I got a good opportunity which actually fell on my way rather than me going behind. So I toook the offer. Thats all. No special reasons. More over, as I've told you, there are 5 buffallos who will have to get married(which is already pending!).

5:27 AM  
Blogger Bloodmoon said...

Good look in your new job! :)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home