Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Lotan-kai

lotankai

Yes, I'm writing this only with my left hand. Last week Monday afternoon, i had an accident, was hit by a car and broke my hand. Well not broken exactly, but hand internal bleeding in my right elbow and couple’ a stitches on my chin. The chin is ok now, but for another 2 weeks, I've got to do EVERYTHING with my left hand :-(
Anyway, I've learnt a lot in using only my left hand. But the worst thing was I was riding Naveen's bike and broke it. That’s the real sad part. I'm really Sorry buddy :-(
Went to Chennai took one weeks leave and got my treatment don’t. Really boring to sit at home all time. Trust I watched nearly 15 movies in 7 days. One of the new ones was Rang de Basanthi. That I should say is a real good movie.
Since I didn't go anywhere I couldn't buy anything for people here. Still I tried to get something on the last day, but it wasn't available there. Came back, bare handed (still single handed ;-)).

Back to wor now, typing with my lotan-kai. This will go on for a week more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck

1:44 AM  
Blogger Naveen Roy said...

yeah yeah, u still dead DUDE>.....i WILL haunt you for ever and EVER.......

aargh, forget it dude....no issues....

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home