Friday, June 09, 2006

World Cup Fever!

World cup fever

Hello People, yes I've got fever, world cup fever. The best part is, well, there is no best part. I'm going to miss a lot of matches, being in the office. The worst part is, I just explained :-(
We had asked for a cable connection in the TV that we have in the office, but lets see what happens. Today is the inauguration and the match in which the host play against Coasta Rica. I'll miss the 1st half at least. Think it would have served double purpose, if I had the accident yesterday instead of last week :-( Anyway, let the fever at least last for the next 1 month.

1 Comments:

Blogger Naveen Roy said...

Yeah dude, gripped by the fever....and it damn, lasts for weeks!!! But I LOVE IT!!!!!!! damn those jokers who dont think of Football (never soccer) not as a sport.....but dont worry, there is nothing else you will be watching all month!!

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home