Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Back from Chennai.

Hello people, I'd been to Chennai for 4 days to meet my folks. Trust me all 96 hours I had to sweat. Regardless of whether I was at home sleeping or driving somewhere. It was 42 to 44 degrees there. I seriously pity people without an AC at home. Well, even if you have AC, if it’s not centralized, that’s gonna' make no difference. Had a lot of plans before reaching Chennai, but was able to do only 1 thing-Take rest. Even that is accompanied by heat.

Ride the bike, its hot wind.
Switch on the Fan, its hot breeze,
Open the Tap, by default its "super-hot" water.


Well, I still managed to go to Casablanca in Adyar with one of my friends.
Two words about the place: Nice place,
another two words about the place: Sick music.
When I entered, they were playing some nice slow instrumental, but after 1/2 hours, it was all Hindi (#^%&%). I had to REQUEST the DJ to play English numbers which he did after 3 Hindi numbers. Then again, only 1 song in English then back to Hindi. I just don’t understand, why the @#$% they play Hindi music. May be that’s why they did not have big crowd. Anyway, spent time there for 2 hours and came out. Saw an awesome metallic grey BMW. Bigger than any normal 4 seaters here.
Drove back home and rest again. If anyone of you have any idea about going to Chennai, please drop it, you wouldn’t regret. For at least 4 months.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beat the heat...drink beer machan...barrel loads. you shud have done that

8:03 AM  
Blogger Naveen Roy said...

yeah

7:25 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

i wish... :-(

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home