Monday, November 28, 2005

A Dream...A Song

Hi everybody, today I have a story to tell. Normally I don’t have dreams, cos I always have a sound sleep, even if I sleep for a short while. But yesterday I had a dream... with a girl...in a land where I've never been. Here it goes. It goes in Glenn Medeiros' tune,

Yester night she came flying in my dreams,
Oh, how do I describe it, I could only scream
In the dark she came to share her sleep with me,
she stole my sleep and ventured beyond the scale of time,
The angels and demons were shy, once she got her ace on fly,
Tell me now, tell me now,
Let the god of time paralyze now!!!
I don’t want the future not the past,
I don’t want the evils and white angels,
All I could ask for is just
this moment of immortal love...

6 Comments:

Blogger Naveen Roy said...

Ya macaroni!!!! I know the specific female you so did not mention in the song dude!!!!

Immortal love eh?? More like mortal...hmm.....

8:38 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

Hmm... i can read whats in your mind dude... cool down.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time since I read some good poetry dude...

You beat me to it...I wanted to write a poem today...I even have the words in my head.

So who was that dude?

8:42 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

She is in your mind...

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, now that I've heard the whole story behind the poem, I resent the way you call it "immortal love".

12:06 AM  
Blogger Simon D G said...

ok,is this wat u do at work,screwing up the company's productive time.Our's is a developing country and not a developed one because of people like,now go back to work

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home