Friday, March 25, 2005

My latest crush!!!

Hi Everyone... Its been a long time I've updated my blog. Now that I have something to tell you guys I've started too pen again. I actually wanted to put this in Insane office but then I thought this would be the best place to enter as I've already told you guys about my 1st love.
In the office where I work, unfortunately there are very few pretty girls. Man... Don’t you think that's boring to work then? Yes... it is. Still I come everyday, coz' my company keeps recruiting and there are always few new faces around. Now there is actually a new face that’s revolving around me... but the irony is that she is into a different process. God has shown some light by the sad part is he has shown it not only on me.. also on few of my fellow workers. Again in my life there are 3 others fighting for her. In others 3 villains whom I have to face!!! 1 villain has a long hair, who always keeps himself on disguise (almost like a Hollywood villain) the ones that come in the Movie Barbed wire. And one like Tamil Movie villain like the one in the movie Khaka Khaka(Some of you guys might not know the movie. It will be remade in Hindi which will be enacted by Sunny Deol). Finally the 3rd... This guy does not look like a villain but is more dangerous than the other two. These guys are also behind those girls.

I tried to make them understand that she is like their sisters (as she is!!!). They just refuse to accept the fact. Thought I have not spoke to her till now, I'll have my day very soon. When god was soooo good to bring her in front of me, he will also make her talk to me.

Hmm.. On top of all these competitors I have to also come across 2 other comic characters.. One sits just beside the guy with long hair and the other behind him. I just pray to god that they don’t become wild after reading these facts in this blog. Else I may have to Rest in Peace.

That’s all for now folks.... I'll try and make my competitors understand that she is their sister and write the part2 of this blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Naveen Roy said...

Dude....stop daydreaming!!! Sister, is she your sister?? Dammit, I did not know that at all...or I could have asked you to introduce me!! Stand back and watch!!!

12:48 AM  
Blogger anwinj said...

Please no challenges to me - Loser!!!

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home