Monday, December 19, 2005

Pathless path

I had no birth, and I have no death,
I had no beginning and thus have I no end,
I was there when it all began,
I’ am here with no virtue no sin,
I'll be there, here for ever!


What began, will perish,
And what didn’t, will cherish,
If you were born, you will die,
but if you weren’t, then you wouldn’t

So who you are, ask your brain,
Not just your name, think again;
Off the womb there came the tomb;
it was the whole until when,
the identity killed it then;
Hurt the tomb, it causes pain,
Cos' it cannot live without the mind!

I’ am no devil, I’ am not divine,
and when you realize,
there will be no you,
BUT ONLY I!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Simon D G said...

hey dude u seem to be getting to poetic now a day's.cool it down,take it easy .

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If thats about you...you are a egocentric b$%^&*( .

But awesome lines dude

4:58 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

The I is not me dude... You will haev to understand what the I is. I'm part fo the 'you' mentioned in the song.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Naveen Roy said...

This should have been called "An Ode to The Prince Of Darkness"........

Nice one dude....

5:19 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

hahaha..... I would say I actually tried to mean more than that.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home