Monday, June 16, 2008

A free shave and a free razor!

Yea, on my previous post I had written about the Dasavatharam movie right? After that movie I was walking down the Garuda mall, and there was a promotional event going on, that was conducted by Gillette Mach 3 guys... rather girls.

Anwin was with me and he asked me to ask what should we do to get the free Gillette mach 3 turbo that were were advertising about. I checked an turned out that we need to experience the mach 3 turbo and we get a razor free! That was an interesting challenge. He he... yea, I went and took a shave right at the center of the mall. Got a mach 3 turbo free!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bastard...no time or I would have got some freebies too

9:13 PM  
Blogger Zeon said...

He he he... I have the lucky charm.

2:26 AM  
Blogger Simon D G said...

Hmm... where did he shave.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

Dude, what are you thinking? Its a decent post.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I just asked where did he shave, wats so indecent about it.

Simon

3:45 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

Hehe... dude, what is the common place guys, generally shave regularly? beard...

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home