Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dasavatharam - Movie Review

Yesterday morning I saw this long awaited movie Dasavatharam. If you ave not seen the movie yet, go ahead and watch it. It was a very good movie.

I give a 7 out of 10.

Why only 7?

What was awesome?
Dude, its Kamal haasan's movie. It was awesome by default. The concept, screenplay, he 10 different roles, Dialogs, he "Kallai mattum kandal..." song.

What is Bad/Annoying?
Asin and Kamal's scenes when running away with the statue. They could have made it less monotonous and more logical.

What could have been better?
The Graphics. Yes the Tsunami scene was good. But the initial part of the movie had (in my terms) very bad graphics. You would notice it only if you are watching it in a theater. Those graphics were not worth the wait.

Did I like it?
Yes, I did.

Will I watch it again?
Yes, why because, just like any other Kamal's movie, one has to watch it more than once to understand the movie completely. There are a few small things I did not understand and I'd like to clarify those.

Overall, you could feel that its a K.S. Ravikumar movie at few places and otherwise, given the complexity of the storyline, hats off to the work done on that. And Kamal, you were Awesome!

3 Comments:

Blogger Naveen Roy said...

Damn, you already saw the movie!!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

Oh yea... you got to see the movie man...

9:02 PM  
Blogger Zeon said...

And I'm going to see it again!

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home