Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Reading Books

For a very long long time, Ive been wanting to read few books, but I can never sit to read a book constantly till I complete it. I don't know. May be because I don't consider that as my primary hobby. Well, some habits need not be your primary hobby to do it continuously. Now, I have figured out that I need to start reading books. A lot of it. I always like reading books, but for some reason, I lost that habit. I think Anwin can give some tips. Anyone, for a matter of fact. I want to read more books and I want to know how to stick to that habit. Aahhh....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to find "alone" time if you want to read. There are no two ways about it. We can't do that when we watch TV together all the time with friends and girlfriends and wives :). hehehehe.... I find my "alone" time only in the loo...hahahahaha

6:25 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

Hahahaha.... yea I kinda figured that out. I hate reading in the loo. Guess I have to just carry the books where ever I go and read as and when possible, to start with.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Zeon said...

And reduce some TV time and create that 'alone' time.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.. first time here. I had this problem but I have manage to find a way to get my reading habit back on track.

Want to finish reading a book? Long term you will. But for now, think short-term. Don't think about finish reading a book in 5 months. Instead, think of reading 5 pages today and before you know, you'll finish reading the entire book probably in 4 months.

For me, I make it a regular progress. I place my book next to my pillow and I'll make sure I read a minimum of 5 pages every single night before I close my eyes. You might want to try out the same trick whenever you have time and, eventually you'll end up reading lotsa books. :)

11:47 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

Yea man... I tried that but did not last long. Now I'm just making it a point to read a chapter everyday and that seems to work fine. Lets see how this goes.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home