Monday, September 10, 2007

So long 404...

For a long time now, you all know that I live at the 404. Now, we all are moving away. Arun got married and left the house last year. Mahesh moved to live with his parents. Ram Kumar got married and moved away this year. Madhu settled in Chennai only becoming a rare visitor. That left only Anwin, Naveen, Anoop and me.

And another person who is in Chennai and when ever we accidentally call when we were tripping and claims that he is at the Bangalore airport and wouldn't mind getting picked! By that I mean
leaving the booked flight and taking the one next morning ;-) - The Liver Slayer. We also call him Renie.

Too many memories in that house I should say. I'm just listing 5 of the best trips we had there at 404 in no particular order.

1) We played a drinking game long ago when Arun, Madhu and everyone was with us. And turned out that Sanjeeb was the one getting totally drunk. Turns to Anwin and Arun and tells "Anwin, Arun, you both are not wearing T-Shirts.... you are Gay!!!!"

2) Yet another day... there goes a bet. Arun Challenged me if I can drink as much as he can. You know What I would have said... I accepted it and we both finished little more than 1 full Old monk. Then what happened? I puked for the 1st time in my life because of over booze. I threw up like at least 6 or 7 times. I don't remember anything after that.

3) Home made videos - As usual Renie was here and we all decided to watch a movie. We watched the Ghost Rider. Came home and wondering about what we can do next. Renie comes up with the idea of making a home made movie. Cut. Next scene, we are making a movie. Anoop, Renie, Anwin, Naveen and I were making the movie. Just for the record, Renie was a prostitute. hehehe... That movie never was released. Renie its still pending...

4) The Iron maiden night - This was another awesome party. Invited many people home and bought like about 4 Full old monks and vodkas and a 10 meter manner. We painted a 10 meter banner and 2 small banners for the Maiden's Matter of life and death concert. That was one hell of a night.

5) The Ring road ride - Yet again, Renie was here on his car. We were already drunk before renie came in and planned to go for a ride in the ring road after we were already half stoned. Still we go and get 2 Monks and some coke and start the ride. After about 3 hours we were at the same place where we started. But trust me that was one awesome trip.

So many of these trips and not to forget the number of Circles we would have had on the terrace, Kitchen and Living room. And the circle still continues...

Hope all of this will still continue in the new place that we are going and keep us insane... or... I'd say Psyched for some more time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's lots more coming my friend...when the chows are here, never fear

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home