Wednesday, August 08, 2007

AShop - Shopping cart Software

Hello people, In my office we were working on developing a website for huge chain of stores in UK. And the website has a requirement to have inbuilt features for online shopping. We needed an Analyst for writing a documentation on ecommerce software. There I went on the net in search of a good Shopping cart software and ended with this Ashop commerce.

I checked this software. It has got pretty good features like Customizable Design without restrictions, user friendly, and Robust. they also have a tech support and Customer service facilities. I'm not sure how fast the performance of the application is though, but reading about the application I'd assume they should have taken care of that as well.

Another Highlight that I noticed is that they have a pretty good search Engine. They accept all major cards. And to beat that they give you a 10 day free trial of the software. They have also built in 128 bit SSL security. So what else do you need to shop online? Go ahead download it and start shopping where ever you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home