Friday, September 07, 2007

Innovative Tutors

Summer holidays are always short. But for that I'd say, all good things eventually does come to an end. So yea, that means we are preparing our kids for yet another year of school.

My kids are in a residential school and you'd know the reading habits are not that great. So, for us, Innovative Tutor is a solid option. My kid sure needs a plan to increase his interest in reading. Not even books like Harry Potter or Narnia could make him read a book.

From a lot of research I've done, the Score Learning Centers would do the needful to help and it won't take much time out of our day. It'll probably be a great change and interest for him. I'm really expecting my kid to read more books very soon. And moreover, the centers are at convenient locations. All the wonderful reading days would start from here!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home