Monday, August 07, 2006

Visit to Bangalore

Hello people, its quite some time, I posted anything. Was caught with training, and other stuff in the office and didn't get an opportunity to post anything. Now its a little free. This weekend I had been to Bangalore to meet my friends. Saturday afternoon went to the house and Started off to National Market. Guess what we did there... We purchased DVDs worth 3400/- approx. Oh man, we just kept buying stuff and suddenly realized that it summed up to 3K! Came back home, and sat down to party. The night was quite long. Next day... a lazy morning, at around 12:00 Called Mag and went to meet her in the office. Had a great time, we went to Pizza hut and had a combo that filled my stomach for the next 5 hours. Well, I'm seeing her after close to 1 month. She was'nt;t there even on last day. Anyway, guys, mentioning the term 'had a great time' post to the statement 'went to meet her in the office' does NOT mean that I did not have good time at home with you guys. I DID have an awesome time there as well. So no confusions! please...
Later that night started off back to Chennai. That was a cranky journey :-( And bytheway, Madhu(one of my room mates in Bangalore) got his project transferred to Chennai. So he will be back to Chennai from next week. But whats my incentive? I get another glass mate here ;-)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Naveen Roy said...

Yeah yeah, we know what and why you came here dude....mag eh?? hehe.....

7:30 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

You @#$%^&, I came to see all of you guys.... Trust me ;-)

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home