Saturday, July 22, 2006

New Office, New town!

Hello guys, Now, Its a week in Chennai and I should say its not as hot as I expected it to be. And the new office is really good. Got nice people around and at last something looks like its going to be a lil challenging... after a long time. Just physically away from my previous office, I already got information that few good and bad things are happening to people there. Hope everything turns out well very soon.
Form, over here, Haven't found anything interesting here. Well, its just a week here and my 1st weekend in Chennai after a long 3 years. Will have to find new people and start fishing as soon as possible. Yes, I will have to fish and send some photos to one of my friends to prove that there ARE few good, in fact Great fishes in Chennai as well ;-).
Its also the 1st Weekend, I'll probably spend without beer after a long time. To ad more oil to the fire, Naveen had to call me at early morning 3:30 only to tell me that those guys are drinking nd partying whole night. You'll regret this dude. I'll over there soon to meet you guys.
By the way, Few things you guys might want to know.
* My office gives me a cab that’s air conditioned whenever I travel.
* I don’t have o be in office exactly in time to save myslef from being marked red next day. I can come in even 5 or 10 mins late. It doesn't matter. (I won't be late anyway).
* All I need to do is Fix and let them know.
I was requested to choose a name for the clients to pronounce easily. I chose Zeon, but its to 'Filmy'. Later froze on 'Kevin'. I'll be Kevin in the office. ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Simon D G said...

dude,its your home town how come its new to you.
I know u went there following some fish.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey machan...it will turn out to be too hot to handle

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous was me Anwin...your comment box is not right when selecting other, set it right

8:20 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

Its all set right da. Check again.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Naveen Roy said...

yeah, good job moving dude....and which fish were u following??? and prove there are some...get some fotos...

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home