Monday, August 28, 2006

No time!!!

Hello People, Its been quite some time from my previous post. But, why has it been like that??? Cos I had "No time". This is one word, I always hated, when someone says "I have no time". Its total rubbish if someone cannot spare 10 mins in a day. Well, my case is the same. When ever I start to write a post some new issues will come and I'll have to stop writting. Same tyhing happened 3 times.
Same thing again, I had to stop this post to call someone and typing this 2nd paragraph after 30 mins. Today I'm determined to write something... OK, getting back to the point, in the morning, I have time but no mood to sit and post anything. In the office I'd really want to write something, but no time. And the worst are hte weekends. Its been 42 days in chennai till now and 5 weekends completed. Only 1 of it was mine. The one when I was in Bangalore. Hopefully, the next one should be mine. I have no work to do next weekend. at last I have typed something for you to read and wate 5 mins of your time. Success!!!! You can get back to work. Thx.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jobless...

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home