Monday, February 06, 2006

Training

Hello guys, Long time no post. Here I wanted to tell ya guys about the training that my company organized last week. The best training I've ever had. Excellent trainers. The trainers have not got working experience. Rather I would say they have a research experience. They knew their domain, in and out. My trainer who was an expert in J2EE was training us all that's possible in 6 days. I really doubt if anyone else can cover so much in just 6 days.

There were a lot of different logics that I came to know and the best part is I also came to know a lot of coding. Naveen, was actually into Linux training last week. Heard that was excellent as well. He actually saw a lot of C in the class I suppose. Anwin will be going next week. I'm sure he'll bleed(virtually) as well, like how we did. The training was so informative that it was equally tough too.

But yes, had a lot of information that we can't get even from books. Well, that's IBM top management. 3 cheers to them!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you work at IBM these days? Cool dude!!!

5:09 AM  
Blogger Naveen Roy said...

Yeah, when did u join IBM??

8:53 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

Oh.. where are you dude..? you work directly for BOOTS?

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home