Sunday, December 30, 2007

New year vows that I think I could have.

Today, 3 people till now have come and asked me what are my new year vows. I've never had any new year resolutions till date. I never wanted to, but these are the ones that I can think of having if I have to.

1. Will be more efficient and manage natural resources.
2. Will stop accepting things as it is and start contradicting when required.
3. Will bring down my tolerance level and oppose things that are really ill-mannered or offensive, even if it's as simple as talking mouthful or slurping a cup of coffee.
4. Will be less forgiving when people make mistakes for the second or third time.
5. Will not compromise anymore on things that could stop the results that I need.
6. Will stand by my words when I know I'm right and will not give up just to avoid arguments.
7. Will complete reading a book when I start one.
8. Will not forget even once when I know a particular favor/help affects some one else, even if its as simple as bringing a bike key.
9. Will go out of this country for a vacation.
10. Will follow all of the above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home