Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blackpool, Pleasure beach theme park



All of us like to enjoy a day on theme park. Theme Parks are not just for kids. Especially, this Blackpool theme park has some amazing rides. the Avalanche, Big Dipper, RollerCoaster rides are awesome. They have got some great restaurants and food joints. The Pepsi big one is one of the best rides I've ever been in any theme park. In my review, I'd give a 5 stars for the ride and the facilities they provide.

Another thing I can't forget about the park is their Hot ICE show. that's really hot and awesome. The forbidden is good as well, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I did hot ice. They also have pleasure beach holidays where you could enjoy a great stay at a hotel, nice food from White Tower restaurant, Hot ice and the forbidden shows or just rides if you choose so. You can check in their site for the history of the park and other information. Its quite interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home