Sunday, July 15, 2007

Royal Enfield Bullet 350

Guys, I have bought a Royal Enfield Bullet 350. Its 1974 model and maroon colour. The thump is awesome. It has got a few issues like broken indicators, the seat and gear etc. But the only big and very important issue I feel is the oil and fuel leakage. Will have to check that up before I take it for a long ride. Now we have 3 Enfields at home.

Thinking of doing some modifications to it a lil later. Lets check the performance and then go for them one by one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Naveen Roy said...

Congrats on that one dude....party pending...

2:01 AM  
Blogger The Qazaq said...

Congrats yaar! I'd been riding bullet from the age of 10, around 19 yrs. Awesome vehicle uncomparable...I plan for vehicle modification. I u come across good photos, suggestions, spares, etc, kindly mail me at aphilipshannon5480@gmail.com.

Bye!!!!!!!!1

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home