Monday, June 25, 2007

Sivaji - The Boss

Hola people, I wanted to write about this last week after I saw this movie, but as I was in training, I did not find time. So I'm writing what ever I wanted to write one by one.

Last week I watched this movie Sivaji. I should definitely say that it was one awesome movie for die-hard Rajini fans. But, it had its own good and bad things. For the 1st time, I felt that non of the scenes really got registered in my brain as much as how all his other movies did. As usual Sankar is dealing wit one of the anti-social elements. He deals with Black money stacked in the Indian economy and how Rajini converts them into white. Well the script has brilliance in it, and all the Rajini elements to satisfy his fans, but you'd somehow feel that Sankar could have been even more creative in this movie. Lots of excellent art work in the movie, absolutely brillient! At the same time, the presentation of the1st song reminds you of "Andan kaka" song from Anniyan. Similar painting ideas on the extras, and similar kind of costumes etc.

But as a Rajini fan, I'd say the movie was excellent and that surely was a feast for the Rajini lovers even though the story wasn't that greatly crafted. And choreography was really good, locations were awesome and sets were well done. Sankar has made Rajini work hard in this movie, which reminds me of KB in old days. And last but not least the comedy track was really good too. Vivek had done a brilliant job.

Overall, Sivaji - The Boss Rocks!!! A must watch!
*****

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u expect shankar to direct his movies according to ur likings??

10:04 AM  
Blogger Zeon said...

Unfortunately I don't like replying to Anonymous comments.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home